Pyobjus How to convert NSMutableArray to python array ?

Cyrielle Albert

Nov 19, 2019, 8:48:22 AM11/19/19
to Kivy users support
Hi ! :)
I have only started working on Kivy-ios and I need the community for some help.

I have an Objective-C class that I use in Python with PyObjus Autoclass.
I would like to call one method in Python but this one returns a NSMutableArray and the array inside is a NSArray<NSNumber *>.
So it there a way to access the numbers inside of the NSMutableArray from the python side ?
I know that it is possible to convert to NSMutableArrat but I have found nothing for the other direction.
I have found a way to do that with NSString by using the function UTF8String() , so maybe there is a similar function for NSMutableArray ?
I can also change NSMutableArray to an other type if another one is better.

I also would like to do the same with just NSNumber to double.

Thanks a lot for your help.