Error using Buildozer

Frank Tischhauser

May 12, 2020, 11:11:47 AM5/12/20
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I tried to run a simple Hello World example app on kivy to check how does Buildozer work. I used the tutorial made by Erik Sandberg on Youtube. Unfortunately, I get this error,  Fatal: You must get working getaddrinfo() function. or you can specify "--disable-ipv6". Do you know what I did wrong and how to correct it? I leave you the log file just in case you need more information.
I really need to get this working, so I hope you have a solution.

Kind regards,
Frank
full_log.txt

Todd Kingham

Aug 10, 2021, 1:45:42 PM8/10/21
to Kivy users support
Frank,

Did you ever get resolution on this? I'm encountering the exact same issue and there doesn't seem to be any answers anywhere on the internet.

Robert

Aug 10, 2021, 4:34:23 PM8/10/21
to Kivy users support