Error compiling Cython file

Єгор Міщиряк

Sep 11, 2021, 9:30:43 AM9/11/21
to Kivy users support

Hello, everyone!

I'm trying to create an APK using Buildozer, but getting the same ERROR every time.
Here it is:
https://paste.pythondiscord.com/iyozoqamag.py
Here is the part of log:
https://paste.pythondiscord.com/holazogaju.makefile

I would really appreciate if somobody helped me. This APK is vital for me.

Tell me what information you need to help me, I'll send it.

Thank you in advance!

Robert

Sep 11, 2021, 12:47:13 PM9/11/21
to Kivy users support
There is an install issue. Don't know what it is.

Check the install instructions were followed:

Єгор Міщиряк

Sep 11, 2021, 4:14:31 PM9/11/21
to Kivy users support
I fixed it roughly 2 hours ago. The reason:
I made the SymPy module unbuilt, so that it didn't have to be imported and therefore mentioned in the requirements, as its recipe is broken. I completely forgot that SymPy also may have different extentions inside. I checked them, added to the extentions in the buildozer.spec and it helped.
субота, 11 вересня 2021 р. о 19:47:13 UTC+3 Robert пише: