RecycleView is working on windows but failing on Android device

sachin agarwal

Apr 7, 2020, 12:53:16 PM4/7/20
to Kivy users support
Hi
RecycleView is working on windows but failing on Android device.
I am building on buildozer and giving dependency of Cython but no luck

Below is what I am using
Python 3.7
Kivy 1.11.1
Cython 0.29.9

Pls guid what could be possible reason

Robert Flatt

Apr 7, 2020, 1:21:01 PM4/7/20
to Kivy users support
Run the debugger.
Use example to save logcat at the end of 'Run my application'
You will need to connect your device via USB, and enable it's USB debugging.
Search in the resulting my_log.txt (it will be big) for "traceback" the cause of the crash will be in the follow few lines.

Sachin Agarwal

Apr 9, 2020, 5:47:47 AM4/9/20
to kivy-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Robert!!