how to do automation testing of mobile application developed by Kivy

Rajesh Patidar

Mar 20, 2020, 5:30:04 AM3/20/20
to Kivy users support
Hi,
I want to do automation testing of the android mobile app which is developed by the Kivy framework.
I am using Appium but facing issue to inspect individual the element, Appium used the selenium webdriver to automate the application we need to extract the element using the id or xpath but not getting any application which is developed by the Kivy framework when I am trying other application which is developed by the Android framework is working fine and inspecting individual element.

Please do you have any suggestions for the above?