Re: Putting Keras ML model inside Kivy

Message has been deleted

Robert

Nov 18, 2022, 2:39:59 PM11/18/22
to Kivy users support
You are jumping in at the deep end of the swimming pool, I hope you can.....

Keras and Tensorfow form a development environment, you can develop with this on the desktop. Then convert the model to the format for the Tensorflow-lite run time,  this runtime package you can use on mobile (or desktop) to evaluate your converted model.

Here is a classification example using Kivy and tflite.

The README contains a short implementation overview, test results, and links to some tflite documentation.
Particularly https://github.com/tensorflow/examples/tree/master/lite/examples  (not all of which are video.)

The data source in the example is video frames provided by the Preview widget

Details of working with TF models are outside the scope of this group.
On Friday, November 18, 2022 at 8:07:25 AM UTC-10 fran...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi All:

This is my first post to the group.

I am working on a project where I want to put my Keras ML model (model.h5,) into Kivy, to make a mobile machine learning app.

I have looked online, on Youtube and at Amazon.com for info and books that would walk you through the process.  But I could not find a book that discussed exactly how to do this.  I did find some Youtube videos that were helpful.

If you know of a book or if you know how to do this, I would appreciate some help.

I have my Kivy app built, I have put my model.h5 file inside the app.  Now, I need to connect the CNN model to a button to acctivate the model.

Note:
This is a classification app

This is my first Kivy project.

Any help, suggestions or book recommendation would be most appreciated.

Cheers!

Frank