Published New game in Play Store

Degenerate Tech

Apr 7, 2024, 1:20:19 AMApr 7
to Kivy users support
I have completed an Kivy Kivymd Game application.

Math Games : Brain Sharpener

Which improves your math skills, logical ability and memory
This game has many screen widgets. But it loading fast and smoothly running.

You can try for a moment. . and don't forget to rate review and share .
Which encourages me .
Thanks to kivy , kivymd team for support me.
Screenshot_2024-04-05-10-48-24-15_b5a5c5cb02ca09c784c5d88160e2ec24.jpg

elli...@cox.net

Apr 7, 2024, 9:23:36 AMApr 7
to Kivy users support
Congratulations!

> I have completed an Kivy Kivymd Game application.
> Math Games : Brain Sharpener
> Which improves your math skills, logical ability and memory
> This game has many screen widgets. But it loading fast and smoothly running.

CONGRATZ! =)