Kivy-ios Xcode 10.3 - Python.h file not found

G G

Nov 28, 2019, 3:48:11 PM11/28/19
to Kivy users support
Hi;

I am trying to build a project that was converted using kivy-ios toolchain.py. When I opened the project by Xcode 10.3 and compiled it, I get build failed error.

The reason of the failing is the Xcode can not find Python.h header file.

I checked it over and over and the included path is correct and the Python.h file is there.

Does anybody experienced an error like this before, can you help me please?

Screenshot 2019-11-28_23-43-59.png

Screenshot 2019-11-28_23-44-54.png

Güney Güner

Dec 15, 2019, 2:54:53 PM12/15/19
to Kivy users support
This video solved my problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAi3PG-qN2k

Niels Maarten

Aug 17, 2023, 6:01:42 AM8/17/23
to Kivy users support

I've ran into the same problem. How did you solve this in the end?