How to get value from function in the Widget object ?

Tony

Jan 13, 2022, 3:52:46 AM1/13/22
to Kivy development
Below is my .kv code file and .py code file. I have a problem with taking value from the textinput (id : Ev_name, Stime, Etime,....) when the button ( id: G2btn2) is pressed using the fuction MakeEv_pressed(), then display it on the label in an object called Ev_row ( Gridlayout) which is added to another Gridlayout (id : vl1) when the button is released using the function MakeEv_released(). It's kinda hard to understand so read the code then. If there is any problem, comment it pls : )).Tks a lot
To_Calendar.kv
calendar bot pt1.py