Kivy-Ios Showing Recent Issues Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code with Xcode 15

Richard Perreault

May 20, 2024, 3:32:41 PMMay 20
to Kivy development
I am able to create an android app with no problems using buildozer, but can not for the life of me create a working iOS app. I even invested in a Mac M1 mini that put me back a lot of money, Whatever back to the issue, I followed the documentation to use kivy-ios with toolchain. I was able to make an Xcode project without errors, unlike buildozer which would give me  Command failed: ['/Users/richard/Documents/Python/.venv/bin/python3', 'toolchain.py', 'build', 'python3', 'kivy']
. Once I loaded the project I made with toolchain create HelloWorld ~/Documents/Python/HelloWorld it gives me with the build error after compiling main,py in Xcode 15 an
Showing Recent Issues
Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code
Never get further and it's just the HelloWorld kivy program nothing complicated.

This is my System:
Mac M1 mini (2020)
Sonoma 14.4.1
Xcode 15

Any help would be greatly appreciated, need a working iOS app for a client who is very anxious,