regarding mp3 file is not working in android

Kapil Kumar

Sep 4, 2022, 1:35:45 AM9/4/22
to Kivy development
I want to make a live music player using kivy but mp3 files are not working and I also want to use videos and image from online platform these also not work in android. please help how I can use online image, video and audio into my android application. If we can't do this then I can surely can say that kivy is the worst framework of python that can't be use projects related to e-commerce, social and music like. please help me in this my issue

Mau Arou

Sep 9, 2022, 6:16:35 PM9/9/22
to kivy...@googlegroups.com
I got Same Problem sorry itry top Help every time but .....u know. If i find Way i Tell u ok bye