How to use Buildozer serve command and install apk on non connected devices

13 S.Nithish 11-A

Jun 1, 2021, 10:41:45 PM6/1/21
to Kivy development
Hello. I am new to Kivy and Buildozer. I have created a app that shows hello world and I deployed my app into my samsung phone using Buildozer android debug deploy.It worked and installed on my samsung phone.but I don't know how to install on non-connected devices.According to this documentation  https://buildozer.readthedocs.io/en/latest/quickstart.html we can use buildozer serve command.but i dont know  how to get that apk on non-connected devices.