Kitesurfing WInter Season

anthon...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2018, 11:03:31 AM12/27/18
to Kitesurfing forum
Hi guys,

Just wana let you know about a great location that I tested.

I went to Sri Lanka (Kitesurfing Lanka kitecamp) and it's sooo nice. Like a wild spot with flat water ! You can easily learn, pratice and improve you skills.

If you like butter falt or wavy water it's the place to be.

People are always smiling and the food is awesome !

Just go in winter or summer time

ana.an...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2020, 6:03:53 AM7/5/20
to Kitesurfing forum
Hi,
Thanks for the info!
Have you tried Zanzibar Island? I went to Airborne Kite & Surf Village and had an amazing time!
Perfect conditions for learning and practicing on the flat water. Not to mention the white sand and color of the water!
The place has cool treehouses and cool trips for no-wind days.
Check with them for the best month but they have many good months! ;)