Ending of Bridge Building Seminar (RWA-IOG07) last weekly report

Sebastian Lübke

Sep 19, 2011, 12:51:45 PM9/19/11
to ingog-brue...@googlegroups.com, kist...@googlegroups.com, HoD, CEET
Dear friends in Rwanda and Germany,

the Bridge Building Seminar, Engineers without Borders Germany project
RWA-IOG07, did end yesterday. I returned home safely and Christoph
Winkler will continue to work on RWA-IOG08 (reinforcement of Vunga
bridge) until Thursday this week.

Again we want to thank everyone who contributed to the seminar and made
it such a big success. Enclosed you can find the last weekly report for
your information.

With all the best wishes from Germany
Sebastian Lï¿œbke
Christoph Winkler

RWA-IOG07 weekly report 3_3x.pdf
P9121011 (Groß).JPG

Esdras NGEZAHAYO

Sep 20, 2011, 6:16:00 AM9/20/11
to kist...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sebastian and all,
First and foremost I would like to congratulate you for the accomplished work. It' s really interesting and promising.
I wish all the best to all EWB family in Germany and in Rwanda.
Kind regards.

De : Sebastian Lübke <sebastia...@gmx.de>
À : ingog-brue...@googlegroups.com; kist...@googlegroups.com; "HoD, CEET" <hc...@kist.ac.rw>
Envoyé le : Lundi 19 Septembre 2011 18h51
Objet : [kist-ewb:174] Ending of Bridge Building Seminar (RWA-IOG07) last weekly report
Sebastian Lübke
Christoph Winkler