The best evidence I can give: KissXML-derived software will probably fail Apple's API scan

MattW

Nov 23, 2009, 10:43:53 PM11/23/09
to KissXML
My app was approved today. Last week I posted that Apple had raised
"_NSObject instance variable" as an undocumented API that was in my
app.

Scanning the source code I found that KissXML assigns the isa pointer
in initWithCheckedPrimitive in
DDXMLNode.m.

Since KissXML was included as a component of a library and I wasn't
using it I removed it and the app was approved today.

I assume it was the isa pointer assignment, but it could have been
something else that I didn't identify...

Matt