objectByApplyingXSLTString

Ion

May 27, 2009, 5:23:11 AM5/27/09
to KissXML
Hello,

I downloaded yesterday, beautiful, very nice.
I'm one of those that has been using NSXMLDocument on he simulator for
months without knowing the consequences.
I use a lot "objectByApplyingXSLTString", I've been trying to see if i
could program that function.
First surprise, libxslt is not in the Iphone SDK, the dylib it is, but
not the .h.
That wouldnt stop me, i copied the headers from the non Iphone user/
lib. I know is not the right thing to do.
Next problem has been that once i got the html i wanted from the xslt
transformation, xmlParseMemory seems not to work with html.
Well, i will return NSString (id) then. Now I can see the resulting
html after an xslt transformation in the UIWebView as i had it on the
Iphone simulator.
If this is interesting for KissXML I'd like to pass it to you.

Regards.