Problems on OSX Yosemite

Dan Foody

Oct 26, 2014, 3:17:59 PM10/26/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone else having issues using kisslicer on OSX Yosemite?
When it's trying to render the model in 3D the whole window gets corrupted and the model never shows.

This is on a MacBook Pro 15" (~2012 version).
Thanks.

Lon Varscsak

Oct 26, 2014, 10:37:34 PM10/26/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm using it on Yosemite without issue (I'm using 1.4.5.10)

Antoine Dutot

Oct 27, 2014, 6:01:50 AM10/27/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I also encountered this same problem. I already had it after a smaller system update. It disappeared without being able to find its source after updating Kisslicer to a beta version.

It came back with Yosemite, but updating to Kisslicer 1.4.5.10 version seems to correct it for me.

Bob Crockford

Oct 27, 2014, 6:45:44 AM10/27/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm using 1.4.5.10 without problems on Yosemite, MacBook Air