Cubex Duo ABS question

Bellevue Fine Art Repro

May 21, 2014, 6:48:20 PM5/21/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I have a question about using the Cubex Duo with ABS.

The Cubex software gives temperature errors, but I'm able to resolve those using Kisslicer by slightly adjusting the temperature down from a start of 270 to 260, and a running temp of 250. But I'm also getting filament feed errors and I'm not sure which way to start tweaking to resolve the filament feed error. It looks as though perhaps it's not getting enough filament.

I'm actually using the filament from Cubex on this. The funny thing I ran some tests using bulk ABS filament, and I didn't have any filament feed errors. It's only with the Cubex filament that I seem to get this error.

Any ideas for starting points on tweaking the feed? And what temps others are using for ABS with the Cubex?

Thanks

Scott