Flow to Speed Calculator for Kisslicer

funBart

Sep 6, 2014, 8:13:36 PM9/6/14
I always had to remember how to calculate max flow and the resulting max speed, so I made a simple Spreadsheet to automate it.
Maybe others have some use for it too.
It's in Openoffice.org style.

Bart
Kisslicer Flow and Speed Calculator BtH.ods

Davide Ardizzoia

Sep 7, 2014, 4:56:53 AM9/7/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hello Bart, it's a door to a seldom walked path (for me).
I will surely come back with questions... but not today :-)
Thanlk your for sharing this tool, anyway!

Best Regards
Davide Ardizzoia

PenskeGuy

Sep 7, 2014, 4:57:22 PM9/7/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Cool!

I had been thinking of creating something like this for some time, but it never got on the front burner. Thanks!

Proofreading: Two spaces between "Max" and "Flow" on line 23. :-)