Kisslicer in Repetier host

jomo

May 27, 2014, 11:17:20 AM5/27/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi   I am slicing with Kisslicer and printing with Repetier host and would like to better integrate the two.

Repetier allows you to add slicers to its existing support for Skeinforge and Slic3r,  but adding kisslicer doesn't seem to work,

It seems like Repetier is trying to use command line formats for Slic3r  when opening kisslicer,

I would like to learn more about using command lines with Kisslicer.

I found I can use command line   such as  C:\Software\Kisslicer.exe  tripod.STL  to open the file in Kisslicer.   But it seams if the file or the directory contains a space  ie  C:\Software\print  items\tripod.STL It doesn't work .  Kisslicer reports back  Cant  open file of type  C:\Software\print.

Any way around that other then not using spaces?

Also,  I think repetier   wants to send a print center coordinate but   I don't know what that syntax would look like if any.

I am looking for any command line information that might be useful .

Thanks

Robert Eaton

May 27, 2014, 3:42:23 PM5/27/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Maybe try putting quotes around the name--> "C:\Software\print  items\tripod.STL"

jomo

May 27, 2014, 4:20:31 PM5/27/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Robert  -That  did work.

Still   would like to know  if  other parameters can be passed to  Kisslicer on the command line.

I have posted to the Repetier group as well.  It seems like Repetier host allows you to  integrate other slicers.  but when I set it up.  it opens kisslicer but looks like it is sending Slic3r style command line info.