flattening my prints on the corners help

Diane z

Aug 27, 2014, 9:37:24 PM8/27/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I started a print and about 20 mins in at the corners it is adding filament and goes around to all corners as it is suppose to, but it doesn't look pretty actually it flattens it and looks burnt. all went good up until this part plz let me know what could cause this. thanks

I have a cubex running kisslicer and cubeitmod v4.5

funBart

Aug 29, 2014, 4:16:04 PM8/29/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Can you post a picture? Do you print with PLA or ABS?

Do you mean warping? As with ABS objects tends to curl of the build plate because of thermal tensions.
Other possibility: when printing  too fast and too hot, walls and small surfaces tends to curl as well, as they are not cooled to solid before the next layer is printed.

Bart

Colen Casey

Aug 30, 2014, 6:18:57 PM8/30/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
without seeing a pic it sounds like warping, where the print is pulling free from the bed so it doesnt get printed correctly
if you get a sheet of buildtak and put it on your print bed (www.buildtak.com) it wont peel up again I promiss
if you put the buildtak on you will need to reset your z axis (home location)
you can also try putting some purple glue stick on the print bed or spraying a coat of Aquanet Superhold on it works also