PVA - How reduce heigh for support interface?

Miguel FL

Jun 2, 2014, 8:07:51 AM6/2/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm testing PVA for support interface (layers between support and object), and slicing with KS 1.4.1.4 Pro

I'm testing with an object like a table, putting the 4 legs on the bed and making support for the board.

The legs have 7 mm of height, print raft (0'5 mm.), print support (3'4 mm. ) and print the interface with 3.6 mm.

My question, how can I increase the support layers and reduce the interface layers?

Thanks in advance.

giovanni...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2014, 12:25:21 PM6/2/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I think it would be also better if the layers of the interface, when printed with "solid Support-Object Interface" option, were printed the same way as the "Solid path".
With "Solid Path" each layer is crossed with the previous layer, this reduces warping and hides some errors ( very suitable with difficult to extrude  materials like PVA ), with the "solid Support-Object Interface" path, all the layers are extruded with the same direction and that's not good.