gcode cleaner

chamarejc

Jul 14, 2014, 9:26:39 AM7/14/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am new with KISSlicer and appreciate is slicing speed and parametric pssibility.

But.... I have a problem with cleaner_gcode, the post process running after slicing. I get an error <failed, returning1> and cleaner_gcode.py don't execute his job.

Someone can help me?

Thanks.

jc

Clinton Hoines

Jul 14, 2014, 10:32:24 AM7/14/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Few things I found I had to do to make this work with Windows 7 64bit.

I place the file in the same directory as the .ini files and the main software.

The post processing has to have the full location linked, if you right click on the file just copy the "Location" entry and put this directly behind it  /clean_gcode.py "<FILE>"

Make sure the file opens with python, I have Windows wanting to open it with Wordpad for some reason. lol

Hope that helps you out.

chamarejc

Jul 16, 2014, 6:58:03 AM7/16/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for help.
cleaner_gcode runs now but to do this it's important to don't forget installing  python.