KISSlicer in 10.9.3 OS X 3D rendering issue

Danut Lipsa

Jul 4, 2014, 4:40:06 PM7/4/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

    I have a weird issue lately when using kisslicer on my mac. After I start the app I can use the mouse to drag the 3D viewing area to be able to rotate/scale it. But after I add a STL file this area just freeze and can't rotate/scale it anymore. Also the 3d object is not displayed into it. I just can see it in stl list box on the right. Trying to slice the objects works just fine but during slicing process I see all sorts of garbage drawing into 3d viewing area. Does anyone knows how I can investigate this? I think this happened after a mac os update from apple. Reinstalling the app doesn't seem to fix the issue. It must be something related to 3d rendering library the app is using from operating system.

Thanks,
Dan.

lonesock (Jonathan)

Jul 7, 2014, 12:47:27 AM7/7/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Thanks for taking the time to report this!  Can you specify which build of KISSlicer you are using?  (You can find it at the top of the [Help]->[About] window.)

thanks,
Jonathan

Danut Lipsa

Jul 7, 2014, 9:16:30 AM7/7/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I have 1.1.0.14 build version.

Dan.

丁展譽

Jul 10, 2014, 11:04:17 AM7/10/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I have the same problem.
And it looks like this.

lonesock (Jonathan)

Jul 10, 2014, 11:26:54 AM7/10/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Can you please try the most recent build on the 1.5 preview thread (in the 1st post, version 1.4.4.6)?  Let me know if the issue is still there?

thanks,
Jonathan

Danut Lipsa

Jul 10, 2014, 11:33:03 AM7/10/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I tried the latest version and I have same issue as Chanyu Ding is reporting.

Chanyu Ding

Jul 11, 2014, 6:28:01 AM7/11/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Danut for posting this issue.

I am thinking to try running some old versions eg 1.0.9 etc, is there anywhere i can get the links to download?

Thanks.
Ding

Danut Lipsa於 2014年7月10日星期四UTC+1下午4時33分03秒寫道: