CubePro setup

harry

Nov 5, 2014, 2:43:50 AM11/5/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone! I'm new to this, so please bear with me if any of my questions or technical terms seem awkward…
I have recently got my new CubePro Duo by 3D Systems. The Cubepro software that comes with it is…OK
but everyone i know has told me to go with Kisslicer to achieve maximum results. So here i am!
I work on a Mac, and have already downloaded the appropriate version of Kisslicer. But it seems there is no configuration for my printer available so far.
Has anyone dealt with this yet? Is there a customisation necessary or do the CubeX settings apply?

Hope someone knows better that me…