stl bed models

Eddi Lecesne

Apr 7, 2014, 4:11:33 PM4/7/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

can someone post the bed STL model for the BFB 3d Touch (two heads)? I was on the kisslicer forum a while ago..

Cheers,

Eddi

toranarod

Apr 7, 2014, 4:59:36 PM4/7/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
What do you mean bed model?  Are you referring to this?
SLOWorks 3DTouch bed.STEP
SLOWorks 3DTouch bed.STL
SLOWorks 3DTouch bed.U3D

Eddi Lecesne

Apr 7, 2014, 5:19:24 PM4/7/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
in Kisslicer you can select a bed stl model under Printer --> Hardware. Yeah I know SloWork's file but it wasn't that posted file as its much larger and facing the wrong way. The guy had also done a volumetric  version of the print bed to show also the maximum height build (z). Any idea?

Sergey Afonin

Apr 12, 2014, 11:39:12 AM4/12/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Does somebody have the same for RapMan 3.1 DH?

Regards,
Sergey

Message has been deleted

Lawrence LaRocque

Aug 7, 2014, 5:17:41 AM8/7/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I have been looking for a prusa i3 bed stl but alas I cannot find one. Does anyone have one or know where to find one. Thanks

lonesock (Jonathan)

Aug 7, 2014, 10:35:48 AM8/7/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
These are the only ones I have.  I am not sure how similar the BfB3000 bed is to the 3D Touch.

Jonathan
bed_bfb3k1.stl
bed_bfb3k2.stl
bed_rapman.stl
bed_ultimaker.stl

Robert Eaton

Aug 7, 2014, 7:57:11 PM8/7/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Since the STL bed topic came up, I'll toss out the one I made for my Creatr.
Only covers the print area, but I wanted markings to help placement of the the bed treatment.
The markings match the grid printed on the newer 6mm thick Creatr beds and there also is a center mark.
Maybe other will find it useful.

Festus440 Creatr Bed.STL

funBart

Aug 8, 2014, 6:36:36 AM8/8/14
And this is the Makerbot Replicator 1. The final Wooden Box,

Bart
Makerbot Rep1.stl