Kisslicer support material?

Clinton Hoines

Jul 10, 2014, 10:49:31 AM7/10/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Anyone here know how to force Kisslicer to generate support material with the latest version? It seems to not want to generate support material for me where other slicers will Kisslicer refuses to. Any ideas?

frozen...@yahoo.com

Jul 10, 2014, 11:42:59 AM7/10/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Make sure your support Z-roof setting is more than the height of your model, I just set mine to the max Z height of my printer. I do lower it on some models to get the support to not generate above a certain height. Also make sure your Support degrees is correct for your model, I generally use 45-55 depending on model.

Support material is fully functional in latest releases.

Clinton Hoines

Jul 10, 2014, 12:01:13 PM7/10/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I am pretty sure I set the Z-Roof to -1 long ago to disable that feature. I will check again when I get back infront of my PC, maybe it got reset when I upgraded a few days ago? Thanks for reminding me of that. ;)

Clinton Hoines

Jul 10, 2014, 11:04:45 PM7/10/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for reminding me of this option value Frozen, for some reason when I upgraded it was set at 3mm?? No idea why or how but back to -1 and working he way it always has. :)