Cura Netherlands Connection

Matt Hoover

Jan 12, 2014, 2:16:43 PM1/12/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com

I am definitely not trying to steer anyone away from kisslicer, I really hope all is well with Johnathan and he returns someday.  Until then I have been looking at other software, cura in-particular.  I posted a thread on their forum to find out about compatibility issues with our bfb printers.  The software developer knows Johnathan and offered to help develop the software so it would work with the bfb machines.  He asked if anyone was in the Netherlands so that he could get his hand on a machine to start developing.  Does anyone here with a bfb flavor machine live in the Netherlands or know someone that can help.

I know its a long shot but I think its good to keep our options open at this point.

http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/topic/3970-machine-settings-firmware-for-3d-touch/

Thanks
Matt

funBart

Jan 12, 2014, 2:37:55 PM1/12/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
With the situation now with kisslicer it's common sense to have more posibilities at hand.
Unfortunately I don't know a BfB user here in the Netherlands.
Bart (Rotterdam. NL)

Tijl Dullers

Jan 13, 2014, 6:47:06 PM1/13/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I have a Cubex , does that qualify as a BfB style printer for you ? (Belgium, Antwerp)