File location on a macBook

Thomas Pax

May 27, 2014, 10:07:12 PM5/27/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
A friend sent me four files that he said would make a new printer show up in KISSlicer.  On windows he says you just put them in the same directory as the exe file.

Where do these files go on a Mac?  I have KISSlicer.app in the Applications directory.

_materials.ini
_printers.ini
_styles.ini
_supports.ini

Marius, o Araújo

May 28, 2014, 12:24:11 PM5/28/14
They should go on your Applications directory as well, but if you like it a little neater, make a KISSlicer folder and put everything inside (KS and the .ini files). It'll work anywhere, but if KISSlicer doesn't find those files, it'll create new ones. In fact, you should have at least 3 of those .ini files in your Applications directory already, which you can overwrite or delete if the settings in them don't matter to you.