Moving parts around

plexus eye

May 1, 2014, 3:51:14 PM5/1/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com

I have never been able to figure out how, if its possible, to move parts around on the print bed in KISS. I see the tool that allows the *bed* to be moved relative to the parts but no way to independently move the parts around. is there a way?

frozen...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2014, 4:18:57 PM5/1/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Good wishlist request option. Would be nice to be able to move parts around on the bed, like when wanting to avoid a bad area of kapton tape on your bed, but 50mm to the right is good tape.

garr...@gmail.com

May 1, 2014, 4:55:12 PM5/1/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com

+1

I am new to KS and haven't found how to do this. I would like to be able to position parts on the bed.

3D_er

May 1, 2014, 6:04:28 PM5/1/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
yea "matter control" has a great option for moving parts independently from each other. even if imported from a single file,  nice feature if your just printing a part made by someone else and not having to use a different program to do this for you.