WINDOWS XP Installation Problem

Bruce Drummond

Apr 20, 2014, 6:39:16 AM4/20/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone

I downloaded the official release of version 1.1.0 (Win32) from Kisslicer.com.  After downloading, I have attempted to install the software on a Win32-XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 3 operating system numerous times, as both user and administrator, but I keep getting the following error window.

I then attempted an install on a Win32-XP Home Edition Version 2002 Service Pack 3 operating system and it works just fine.

Does anyone have a clue what the problem might be, because I really want the install on the other computer?  Thanks in advance.

Bruce

bob cousins

Apr 20, 2014, 7:04:01 AM4/20/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
If you look at the report details, especially the stack dump might give more of a clue. At least the error code and module it crashed in would be useful.

It's often something like a missing DLL, but could be anything.