E.T.A. to return to old forum?

frozen...@yahoo.com

May 14, 2014, 8:49:39 PM5/14/14
It's getting a bit messy here without sub-forum sections, I've been helping with trouble shooting in the KS 1.5 preview and Wishlist threads.

lonesock (Jonathan)

May 15, 2014, 2:00:00 AM5/15/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I don't have an ETA yet, sorry.  My plan is to finish 3 features first (sequential print, brim, and top & bottom surface thickness) and get those debugged.  Once KISSlicer 1.5 is in Beta stage, instead of the current "buggy-pre-Alpha" stage, then I want to shift my attention to 2 things that have been sadly neglected: cleaning out the old forum, and starting some official documentation.  At that point I will probably be begging for help, so you will know the transition is nigh!  [8^)

thanks,
Jonathan

frozen...@yahoo.com

May 15, 2014, 9:31:56 AM5/15/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
just wondering, starting to get a little lost myself as to what thread I've answered questions and given advice in!

funBart

May 15, 2014, 3:09:29 PM5/15/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Steve / Frozen,
Gougle groups is very limited indeed. To imitate a little of the sub-forums of the old forum there is the 'tag' option. When clicking on a tag, only that subjects are shown.

As you are an active member: I can make you manager of the group as well. That gives you the possibility to click on your (and others) name on the Group Member list and let it show the postings of yourself.
If you want that, until the original forum is back online, I can give you the admin rights.
Bar

PenskeGuy

Jun 4, 2014, 1:50:30 AM6/4/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com