Bug or not bug, you tell me?

Temo

Jul 22, 2014, 6:53:42 AM7/22/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hello

So I sliced with the latest version: 1447 on win7 64 and I had kind of ware print even if it turned out nice.

I printed a went grill that I drew in SW and exported to STL, repaired in Netfab(as I always do) then sliced with preferred settings for Felix printers.

I would had expected the line to follow the mid-post vertical and horizontal, but instead it printed in a angle of maybe 5-10 deg. off with the clock.

Is this a user setting, meant to be function or a bug?

Se attach photo.

Terje
DSC_0372_2000.jpg

Temo

Jul 22, 2014, 7:07:27 AM7/22/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, should be 1.4.4.6 win7 64

PenskeGuy

Jul 23, 2014, 5:58:57 AM7/23/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Can you get a screen grab of the Paths View? Are they not parallel to the horizontal bar? Hard to tell from the shot but I'm wondering if the Solid Infill just created a pattern that looks like it's off angle, when it isn't.

Temo

Jul 23, 2014, 6:50:47 PM7/23/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Well nut sure how I do that, I get model and model and path, put only path is grayed out.
But it was definitely printing in an angle to the mid-post, you can see it on the photo, but not to good I guess.
I can attach the generated G-code.

Terje
Ven130.gco

PenskeGuy

Jul 24, 2014, 7:51:09 PM7/24/14
On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 3:50:47 PM UTC-7, Temo wrote:
Well nut sure how I do that, I get model and model and path, put only path is grayed out.

Path View doesn't become active until there's a path to display. You have to slice it, then there's a path. Then hit Alt-PrintScreen and paste the clipboard to a new file in an image editor.