Documentation project again..

max72

Jan 7, 2014, 10:22:28 AM1/7/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
After the starter's guide, now obsolete, and a test run with the klingon guide, I would like to propose a wiki to create a nice guide.
in my opinion a forum is not the best place. It works great for finding solutions and the bet approach to a problem, but at the end all this knowledge should be stored elsewhere, so I started a tentative wiki here, populating a page.
Everyone is welcome to edit, add, and integrate.

http://kisslicer.wikia.com/wiki/Kisslicer_Wiki

Massimo

funBart

Jan 7, 2014, 10:41:07 AM1/7/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!  I suppose parts of the 'idiots guide'  and reactions on it can be used as well.
Bart

blackp...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2014, 12:44:22 PM1/7/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
This is great!  Thanks for starting this.

funBart

Jan 13, 2014, 4:30:29 PM1/13/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I tried to edit some on the wiki... It has some steep learning curve, doesn't it? But I try to add some info on it, starting with a modified Idiots Guide.
If you have some tips regarding the wiki, how to start / what can go wrong, that would be great!
Bart

max72

Jan 13, 2014, 4:54:00 PM1/13/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Great!
I agree editing is not straightforward, but this is the best solution I found so far for a collaborative guide.
I'm not even sure I started the right way....
thanks,
Massimo

PenskeGuy

Jan 22, 2014, 1:52:42 AM1/22/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
What Wiki? The KS Wiki that I never could get a login for from Jonathan?

max72

Jan 22, 2014, 5:45:22 AM1/22/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
No... I tried another wiki server..

anyone logged in wikia should be able to edit the wiki

Massimo