Currently working on some good documentation for KISSlicer use

Lucas Hokanson

Sep 14, 2014, 1:11:55 AM9/14/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm in the middle of working on some great procedural instructions for use of KISSlicer on our CubeX trio.  Take a peek at what I got so far: http://wiki.assentworks.ca/index.php/CubeX_3D_Printer.

What do you think so far?

Yukon Kizmiaz

Sep 18, 2014, 11:39:52 PM9/18/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey its pretty good and comprehensive. Thanks for the effort much appreciated.
Any chance you are working on a play by play guide for the Kisslicer and CubeitMod installation/setup as well?

Lucas Hokanson

Oct 1, 2014, 1:45:09 AM10/1/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Thanks,  I didn't want to necessarily include it, not for effort, but because 3DS sponsored our makerspace: AssentWorks... Huzza for self censorship!

I might still add it however. There's a lot I still want to document to make it fully detailed yet.  IIRC, it's pretty much just adding the exe to the postprocessing field under Printers.

Lucas

hugues

Oct 1, 2014, 2:53:57 AM10/1/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I will open a web site in few days with a complete tutorial to setup Kisslicer and cubeitmod. Wait few days !

Thanks for your work Lucas !

Hugues

Frank Fisk

Oct 6, 2014, 8:45:15 PM10/6/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Beautiful.  Thank you.  You've given me hope.