original KISSlicer forum down

frozen...@yahoo.com

Jan 13, 2014, 7:06:42 PM1/13/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Just saw that KISSlicer.com is down and says Bandwith limit exceeded, and the old forum says Temporarily closed for maintenance.

Richard Sexton

Jan 17, 2014, 10:52:04 AM1/17/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Noticed KISSlicer.com is up!  Perhaps the forum will follow?

Thanks to all for creating this space!

Pedro Feliciano

Jan 18, 2014, 8:36:13 PM1/18/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Yes great, I just don't understand why Jonathon shut the Forum down.
I hope it comes back up

PenskeGuy

Jan 22, 2014, 1:47:09 AM1/22/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Jonathan didn't shut the forum down. His ISP did, finally. I emailed them weeks ago asking for some assistance and, after my backing them into a corner from the BS responses I was getting, they came back with: "This domain is not hosted here". Ummmmm... I can read a whois and determine where the domain servers are. In order for the domain not to be at 1and1.com, there would need to be some additional forwarding set up; which doesn't make sense.