CubeItMod new features

giovanni...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2014, 5:32:47 PM4/3/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I started develop CubeItMod because I was not happy with the quality of printing with Kisslicer+CubeIt.
Every time I observed a problem, I made tests to understand what was the cause of the problem an I managed to correct it with CubeItMod, that's what I did with the bad management of M227/228, the low resolution on RPM and the ...
As the print quality improves it's more difficult to find problems.
Actually I'm quite happy with CubeItMod V3.7 and I don't have much time to print and make tests.
I think that now I need to fine tune the settings on Kisslicer to see if there's something more that can be corrected.
I also think that some of us have different needs, some needs to produce a lot of parts, they needs speed, others needs to print high quality parts and that means some can have problems while others are ok.
That's why I'm asking for your advice.
I would like to have your feedbacks to understand if I can make something to improve further more CubeItMod.
As I wrote I don't have much time to make tests but I still can program and make some prints.

Giovanni

toranarod

Apr 3, 2014, 6:34:39 PM4/3/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
At this point Don't Fix what is not broken.