Suggestion: GitHub for Issue tracker and Wiki?

Tarjei Knapstad

Oct 21, 2014, 2:50:16 PM10/21/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Vlad O recently posted a list of bugs in the Beta 1.5 thread wondering where the original thread had gone. As someone pointed out, the old thread is still there, but I have to agree with Vlad - it's nearly impossible to find which what bugs have been reported and improvements suggested sifting through this group.

KISSlicer is obviously not an open source project (whish it were!), but may I suggest that Jonathan sets up a project on GitHub solely for the purpose of using the Issue tracker? This would give us a free, public issue tracker to keep all bugs and improvements. The Wiki could also be used to collaborate on a user manual with tips and tricks (Davide's manual would make for an excellent starting point!), but first and foremost I think that a public issue tracker would be an awesome improvement. It takes about 10 seconds to set up and is free for everyone to use.

Regards,
--
Tarjei

Peter Gregory

Oct 21, 2014, 3:48:04 PM10/21/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
That sounds like a great idea.
It can also host default profiles for different machines.
Post processors
Latest releases...