creating supports cubeitmod for cubex help

Diane z

Sep 7, 2014, 1:39:35 PM9/7/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
can someone show me how to add supports to this attachment, it is from thingiverse and I am still in the learning process, thank you so much sorry if I sound ignorant. I have a cubex but just ordered a FFPro. thanks again
FFCPro_Filament_tube_holder_v2 (1).stl

PenskeGuy

Sep 7, 2014, 5:18:57 PM9/7/14
Not sure I understand your question. KS generates Support where needed. If it doesn't, the Support Z-roof may be set, or is set too low. Set it to -1 to turn that off. If you are on a single extruder machine, it'll still create Support but will be more difficult to remove.

I fixed the Degenerate Tris in that file.
FFCPro_Filament_tube_holder_v2.stl