PRO Key - where to buy it ?

AndrewC

Jul 23, 2014, 3:10:30 PM7/23/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Can't see a link in the original post anymore :(
Where should I go to buy it ?

Andrew

Lawrence LaRocque

Jul 23, 2014, 8:35:51 PM7/23/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
http://www.kisslicer.com/buy.html
Should be able to get it there. pay with PayPal and tour code will be sent to you within a few days. Double check your junk/spam folder also because mine ended up in there. Happy slicing

AndrewC

Jul 24, 2014, 1:45:12 AM7/24/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, for some reason I had it in my head that the original Kisslicer site was was zombiefied and Key purchases made through there just disappeared.

Andrew

PenskeGuy

Jul 24, 2014, 8:04:24 PM7/24/14
On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 10:45:12 PM UTC-7, AndrewC wrote:
Thanks, for some reason I had it in my head that the original Kisslicer site was was zombiefied and Key purchases made through there just disappeared.

The forum is still zombiefied but the main KS site isn't. Some license purchases did go into what would appear to be a black hole for a while but that's been fixed. Now, we're just waiting patiently for the Original Forum to be reactivated, so we can get out of Refugee Camp.