Error -1073741510

rej4449

May 4, 2014, 12:35:02 PM5/4/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
When I try to save some files in KiSSlicer, it hangs.  When I close the command window, I get error -1073741510.  Giovanni, can you tell me what causes this error?

Thanks.

giovanni...@gmail.com

May 4, 2014, 12:47:56 PM5/4/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Don't close the command window, CubeItMod will close it at the end of process and will send you a message to show you the parameters used into your file.
The time required to close the window depend on the file size.
Don't use blanks into the file name when you save or Kisslicer will not give the filename to CubeItMod and you'll stay blocked with the black window.
Before retry check on the right of the windows bar if CubeItMod is still open, if so close it before save another time.

rej4449

May 5, 2014, 11:35:47 AM5/5/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
No spaces in file names.  Got it.  I hope Jonathan fixes that *feature* soon.

lonesock (Jonathan)

May 5, 2014, 11:58:03 AM5/5/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
What happens if you put double quotes around the file name?

Jonathan

giovanni...@gmail.com

May 5, 2014, 12:13:43 PM5/5/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
it's the same, still blocked on black window.

k...@csscon.dk

May 6, 2014, 2:24:08 PM5/6/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
hello (here from denmark)
am using a duo.
I see the same, when closing the window.
If I try the halfinchbox I actually finish, so I expect it to be either a matter of a buffer not big enough, or I/we are not patience enough. (a kind of gauge % or like, could be usefull)
BUT taking the bfb of the box stops on the printer with an "FILE VERIFY ERROR File line: 2841"
I found your bfb file from 25.apr and tried to print that: is running without errors (except for a z-gab issue, I think I am too narrow at my buildplate ??)

giovanni...@gmail.com

May 6, 2014, 3:29:48 PM5/6/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi, please post the picture of bfb you printed and also the bfb and bak file.

Don't use blanks into the file name when you save.
If you don't use blanks you just have to wait until CubeItMod close the window.

giovanni...@gmail.com

May 6, 2014, 4:08:36 PM5/6/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jonathan ,
it works like this :
cubeitmod.exe "<FILE>"

k...@csscon.dk

May 6, 2014, 5:40:55 PM5/6/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
thanks for the effort, i've placed the .bfb I find no .bak, but it's probably because it did not finish. It did hang in "the black screen".
greetings
maaleklods40mm_cubex.bfb

giovanni...@gmail.com

May 6, 2014, 6:00:46 PM5/6/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
The file you sent is the file produced by Kisslicer not the file processed by CubeItMod.
It took only a few seconds to CubeItMod to process the file.
Attached you'll find the file processed, I've used a new version of CubeItMod that I didn't release yet because I'm still testing, let me know how it prints.
maaleklods40mm_cubex.bfb

k...@csscon.dk

May 7, 2014, 8:29:05 AM5/7/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
well that did not go that far
error.jpg

giovanni...@gmail.com

May 7, 2014, 11:08:03 AM5/7/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
You put wrong settings into Kisslicer, I've corrected the file, but you have to change your settings into Kisslicer to be able to print other files.
Look into G-Code / Deselect Extruder and remove this:

N[*] Layers

Look into G-Code / Postfix and put  zero "0" instead of the letter "O"  like this

M103
M104 S0
M204 S0
M304 S0

Le mercredi 7 mai 2014 14:29:05 UTC+2, k...@csscon.dk a écrit :
maaleklods40mm_cubex.bfb

k...@csscon.dk

May 7, 2014, 12:23:53 PM5/7/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Well Giovanni, what is to say, you are right, it is up running, I'll wait of your improwed cubeltmod.

in between, I have to use both materials, - both extruders

greetings

k...@csscon.dk

May 7, 2014, 5:35:01 PM5/7/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
hello Giovanni,

Now I did try my own, in your "translation", but my ABS-vars are your exambles and no good, could you give me a hint of these of your own?
(your ABS-print on my machine was allmost perfect), so please

I do not know your tools, so let me pass you this file, to hear if you could see a way to do so ??!  (to me it looks chineese)

greetings

maaleklods40mm_cubex_cubify_vABS.cube

giovanni...@gmail.com

May 7, 2014, 6:16:19 PM5/7/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I've posted another tread with the new CubeItMod's version, use the ini files included, they contains the settings I've used to slice the files that works good on your printer.