Flow tweak post-processor

msomuncu

Jun 13, 2014, 8:02:28 AM6/13/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I strongly recommend especially if you have single extruder.

https://github.com/Intrinsically-Sublime/Flow_tweak-post-processor

A. Elias

Jun 13, 2014, 8:45:56 AM6/13/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
It looks pretty awesome.  Any thoughts on adding acceleration adjustments for infill, perimeter and support material?  I've been using a NotePad++ macro to perform this.  Basically setting the perimeter acceleration low (1000mm/s2), infill and support to something a few times higher (4000mm/s2).  This gets rid of the waves present on the perimeters with printers that have moving beds due to rapid back and fourth acceleration.

If you have a lot to print increasing the acceleration on everything put perimeters can decrease the machine time by an hour or so.

Thanks,

ADam

msomuncu

Jun 13, 2014, 9:04:45 AM6/13/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm not the author of this script. I only shared as very satisfied user. All credit goes to Sublime.
Tweaking support interface flow rate like 60% makes support removal very easy. Or tweaking loop flow as 105% makes watertight parts.