Ajay Dulai

Jun 8, 2014, 9:45:35 PM6/8/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com

Hi

I was wondering if someone could help get started with my cubex printer and kisslicer. I am completely new to 3d printers and I am going to start learning to use them now (because school is out and I'm only 15.) I need to use it for printing models for robotics.

Thank you
Ajay dulai

funBart

Jun 8, 2014, 10:47:20 PM6/8/14
Hi, Welcome in the group!
The best is to first start reading this post:
Download /use the ini settings provided as well the CUBEIT postprocessor in the first post of that thread. Follow the steps as described in that first post of that thread too, to have a good start with your initial settings.
When you have problems during or after reading that thread I'm sure people can help you further. The best is to post questions in that thread as well.
The next time you make a thread it's handy to add the subject, so people are likely to respond faster.
Bart

toranarod

Jun 9, 2014, 2:05:29 AM6/9/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to to 3D printing. I to did robotics when I was young.  still doing it as some form or there.  A 3d printer is a robot of course.  This industry need young minds with fresh idea to get it moving.   Lucky you are 15 and have plenty of hair on your head because most of us have pulled it all out with a 3D printer being the main cause lol.

Getting started? Have you got KISSlicer and Cubit. do you have the after market filament.   Have a look thought all the current post you will find all the software here and lots of great help. Us CubeX people are a true 3D printer users.  You got to be to own one.

Ask lot of question and good luck.