UI Mockup Demonstrating More Efficient Use of the Screen (posted previously in the original forum)

PenskeGuy

Sep 5, 2014, 11:19:57 PM9/5/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I have long wanted better screen real estate use in KS. Now that a UI refresh is in the plans, I didn't want this to be overlooked; because it was created almost 2 years ago. "Old Timers" will remember it.

These mockups are constructed from an earlier KS version, so a lot is changed/missing, but you'll get the idea. Tabs are still used, as I don't think that the programming environment that Jonathan is using supports JQuery-style animation for accordion menus. If it does by now, that'd be great.

vert-toolbar-UI.jpg
vert-toolbar-4panels.jpg