replicator2x profile wanted and TOM profile posted

lucas...@hotmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 3:14:57 PM7/4/14

has anybody out there a good replicator2x profile?
I am currently working on a good "TOM MK7 sailfish" profile based on the profiles for rep1 posted by wing commander in 2013. Attached it for comment.

Best,
Lucas

funBart

Jul 4, 2014, 6:22:52 PM7/4/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Maybe you can start with:
It's including GPX.
You have to edit the start and end Gcode to the one used by the rep2 in Kisslicer, as well the ini from GPX.
If wanted I can edit it for use with Windows.
Bart

On Friday, 4 July 2014 21:14:57 UTC+2, lucas...@hotmail.com wrote:
Hi,

has anybody out there a good replicator2x profile?
I am currently working on a good TOM profile based on the profiles for rep1 posted by wing commander in 2013. Attached it for comment.

Best,
Lucas

lucas...@hotmail.com

Jul 5, 2014, 3:14:33 PM7/5/14
Thanks funBart,

your profiles were already part of the base for a good TOM MK7 sailfish profile. Maybe you can head-over to my latest post relating to it:

Will put profiles there.

Best, Lucas