Thank you!

Joe Modjeski

Jul 29, 2014, 6:47:53 AM7/29/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Just finished a couple big upgrades to my printrbot simple. Went from the stock 97mm to 170mm on a heated bed.

My goal has been to self print all of my upgrades on my simple, repstrap style.

I'm now getting ~0.05mm of accuracy consistently using kisslicer. Last calibration cube was only off by 0.01 along the y axis!

The startup curve was a bit rough, but well worth the time. I'm finally having more fun than frustration with my printer.

A. Elias

Jul 29, 2014, 9:45:28 PM7/29/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Great news and congrats. I ended up buying an assembled machine and it took me about four months of 10 hours (spare time) a week to get it to print perfectly.  The learning curve is steep for new technology.  That's half the fun!  Now I press print and the print is perfect 9 out of 10 times with kisslicer.

Mrs. Lonesock

Jul 30, 2014, 5:52:48 PM7/30/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing your success!! It's encouraging!! :D

Message has been deleted

Lawrence LaRocque

Aug 1, 2014, 12:12:16 AM8/1/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Congrats. It feels good to finally get good prints. :) it will get better