Resizing when converting from SKP to STL

Dan Sharp

Jun 26, 2014, 9:45:11 AM6/26/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com

Hi, I'm new to KISSlicer. I literally just got my Type A Machines Series 1, and KISSlicer was among their software to download. They also listed Sketchup as a compatible program, so that's what I used to build a number of models.

After converting a file from SKP (the default for SketchUp) to STL, I've noticed that the models don't seem to be the same size. Is there any way to correct this within KISSlicer? Or do I have to try to figure out how much the size will change and accommodate for it in SketchUp?

toranarod

Jun 26, 2014, 10:21:34 AM6/26/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
check the setting of both programs to see if the metric or imperil are the same. for sure they are not on the same system

Dan Sharp

Jun 26, 2014, 12:18:23 PM6/26/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I converted the STL over to metric and that did the trick. Thanks.