gpx for makerbot 2x

Mimo

Jun 17, 2014, 6:03:25 AM6/17/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Anyone can share something on how to use Kisslicer for Rep 2x to print ABS?
i found the gpx converter (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:81425 ) but could not find any instruction there.

Mimo

Dan Goffman

Jun 24, 2014, 1:59:45 PM6/24/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Any luck with this? Trying to do the same...

Mimo

Jun 24, 2014, 3:32:34 PM6/24/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Not yet, when I figure it out I will post here what I found, please do the same.

funBart

Jun 28, 2014, 12:03:29 PM6/28/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi I use the replicator 1 dual with GPX. It's almost the same setup as with the 2x, but you have to change the start and end gcode in Kisslicer, as well the ini file of gpx to use the x2 setting.
You probably can start with my settings / short guide, when you have questions, please let's hear. (it's for mac, but if you want I can edit it to windows).

Bart