Max Printer Speed for CubeX?

Ryan

Apr 1, 2014, 2:15:07 PM4/1/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com

What is the maximum perimeter and infill/support settings any of my fellow CubeX users have successfully printed at?  I am using 15mm/s (loops) & 30mm/s (solid) for my prints.  I will be printing some thin wall stuff (~1/8" or 3mm).

Thanks

hugues

Apr 1, 2014, 3:03:40 PM4/1/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
What is your layer thickness ? On cubitmod 3.7, it's ajusted with your extruder rpm.

If you had difficulty setup all the speed equals and no min layer time.

Ryan

Apr 1, 2014, 3:28:36 PM4/1/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
My layer thickness is .25mm.  I have not had any problems using the settings found in the attached document, but I was wondering how much faster I could get my CubeX to go and still get decent prints & not exceed my printer's limits.
Kisslicer settings with and using the original CubeIt.pdf

hugues

Apr 1, 2014, 5:27:51 PM4/1/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I don't know exactly, i guess 30 for perimeter even on thin wall. You can do some test with this kind of object : http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:113440