French KISSlicer documentation

Philippe BOICHUT

May 14, 2014, 6:52:20 AM5/14/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

glad to know Jonathan is back...

I have attached the French KISSlicer manual (1.1.0)
Unzip in a folder and double click on KISSlicer.html

I have attached too, the original file made with HelpNDoc (*.hnd), if someone want to change something or translate in one other language...
 You can download a free version of HelpNDoc here : http://www.helpndoc.com/download

I hope this help...
KISSlicer-fr.zip
KISSlicer.hnd

funBart

May 15, 2014, 3:27:58 PM5/15/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi, thanks for the manual. It seems updated to the latest official release, (french isn't what it used to be after highschool...), so thanks for your work.
I have to fire my windows machine up for HelpNdoc. I assume a quick and dirty translation the English / Dutch is done easily.

Bart

eljid lahcen

May 27, 2014, 3:52:22 AM5/27/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com